Vehicle Tracking from Quartix
TT-Matics has been a Quartix Sales Partner for over 10 years. The Quartix vehicle tracking system has been installed in over 350,000 vehicles and offers:
- Access through the Internet. Whether at home, work, or on the move.
- Speed and ease of use. Quick web access and clear controls make the system extremely simple to use.
- No hidden costs. Quartix prices are published on the web and there are no hidden warranty, software or service charges.
- 12-month subscription contracts. We won’t push you into a three-year contract, we’re confident you'll want to stay long-term.
- Service. We're proud of our service levels and the long-term relationships we keep with our clients.
- Price. We'll deliver what you need with no unnecessary extra features.
For more information about their products and to see a comparison of features, see the Quartix Products Comparison Chart.
And check out their latest video:
Vehicle Tracking with Integrated Cameras from Matrix
- Tracking with integrated cameras including systems that provide 2 Channels / 4 Channels / 8 Channels. All with live CCTV video streaming from the vehicle.
- Live Tyre Pressure Monitoring System. Suitable for all vehicles including: HGVs; HGV trailers; commercial vehicles; plant & machinery..
- Remote & Automated Tachograph Data Download
- Water- and weather-resistant trackers for motorbikes, commercial, HGV, plant & machinery.
- GPS Personnel Tracking Device for when staff are out in the field, working alone. The ability to monitor their movements and communicate provides organisations with a vital levels of security for health & safety. Panic button. Emergency text & voice calls.
- Remote Powered Access Control – for vehicles, plant & machinery.
Forward Facing Cameras form VisionTrack
- All of the VisionTrack cameras can be fitted professionally into any vehicle type. We'll set you up quickly and efficiently; ensuring you can carry on with your business, with minimal downtime.
- VisionTrack’s 4G cameras transmit real-
time data to their cloud- based platform, which you can access anywhere, 24/7. All of the data is processed and stored securely on our Microsoft Azure Platform.
- Email notifications alert users about anything from speeding, sudden shocks and acceleration, to panic button pushes and sharp braking. Technology users can rest assured that in the event of an insurance claim, liability decisions can be concluded quickly and easily. This is owing to having high quality video evidence of what really happened.
Fleet Management from FleetCheck
- Management Information at your Fingertips. Good data is the key to understanding the performance of your fleet and maintaining your compliance.
- Vehicle and Trailer Safety Inspection Schedules can easily be created for each asset with a FleetCheck O Licence. There's a range of options available, to automatically control how schedules are managed.
- FleetCheck's Integrated Licence Checking Solution will save you time and support your corporate responsibilities. Drivers can complete either the traditional paper-
based mandate, or opt for the E- signature consent. This gives you a full audit trail of checks completed, to support your legal compliance.
- Our independent Light Commercial Vehicle Procurement Consultancy will carefully select vehicles to match your requirements, whilst confidently negotiating the best finance options.
- FleetCheck Mobile manages your vehicle checks AND your machinery and equipment items. Reporting defect reports and tracking outstanding defects has never been easier, giving you total control and visibility of checks completed.